Thursday, February 17, 2011


So, how many people have a copy of What's New, Cupcake? by Tack & Richardson? Ok, so how many of you have had a copy for months and months and have been afraid to try the concoctions inside? Ok, hands down.

Well, I have both books (and, yes, there's now a super-colossal book that combines the best of both books but I'm not buying that one just yet). I hadn't made one single cupcake....until now.

I was intimidated - let me tell ya! But, thanks to some careful techie snooping and two new favorite blogs, With Sprinkles on Top and Bakerella, I decided to overcome my fear and jump head first.

While working on this project (yes, I call it a project - no, really), I decided....hmmm.....you know, there might other folks who are addicted to Food Network, TLC and pretty cupcake books, too, but just look at their mixers and sigh, but deep down want to have some baking misadventures, too.

Hence....my blog. Game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment